Thread: Help with Ramsay test prep, please.

Help with Ramsay test prep, please.

Hellow to one and all, this is my first post and wished I had found this site long ago. I am asking help and assistance in trying to get prepared for taking a entrance test for a job as a maintainance electrician.

I found out through a friend who works at the company I am applying at that I will be taking a the Ramsay Electrical Maintenance Technicion test, most likely the most dificult one Ramsay makes. I have searched the net and every where else I can think of and no one seems to know anything about this test.

My friend also informed me it is a real SOB of a test and typically only 20% of those who take it pass, as a result of this I am concerned about how I will do on it.

I even called the Ramsay co. themselves and they were little help.

What I am hoping to find is a company that sells a test preporation materials for the Ramsay Electrical tests or test prep materials for similar electrical maintenance tech positions.

Any advice on hoe to prepare for such a test would be of great value to me.

Thanks to any who can help,
    Arthur.

Google's your friend, I believe it's

ramsay maintenance aptitude test

The host of this site at the front page also has free stuff. A page or two of math equations and other "stuff", I'd refresh on your strong points and concentrate on the weak ones.

Good Luck!
    If your even thirsty, your two quarts low.