What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gersh

Electric Hot Water Heaters

Electric Hot Water Heaters

I need some help here, I checked the NEC, and I cannot firnd any diversity factor that I can apply to my design. I have a Hotel looking to install an 18kw Hot Water Heater, (200) of these Heaters, (1) for each Unit.
I want to design the Service for this application, however, I would like to know if anyone out there, knows a diversity factor I can use, in other to design the feeder and distribution board. I only want to know the diversity factor...I know that there is a factor I can use, but don't what....your quick response will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

480sparky

I think that for you have is very antagonistic. I think you need to find a nicer way to get the point across.

dreamy.gif
Again, I will repeat........

THE FORM IS A LAST RESORT!

Let me state that one more time.

Once more, for those of you who may have missed it.

Everyone, together now:

When all esle fails, AFTER I have tried to get them to fix the problem......... THEN, and only THEN, will I resort to The Dreaded Form.

Is this so difficult a concept to understand?​

How many times must I state this?​

Uh.......... the person is already an enemy.
flute.gif

A customer is not an enemy because he refuses to do some work. IF a customer set out to cheat you then maybe an enemy. The customer called you to perform some work maybe even work that the themselves butchered none the less they called you to fix it. They may not like the results may want a second opinion. with that letter it's over.

GUNNING

100% diversity factor.

100% diversity factor.

I need some help here, I checked the NEC, and I cannot firnd any diversity factor that I can apply to my design. I have a Hotel looking to install an 18kw Hot Water Heater, (200) of these Heaters, (1) for each Unit.
I want to design the Service for this application, however, I would like to know if anyone out there, knows a diversity factor I can use, in other to design the feeder and distribution board. I only want to know the diversity factor...I know that there is a factor I can use, but don't what....your quick response will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

It used to be 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.