Funny Electrical Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mivey

...the engineer asked the project lead electrician "How long do we need to stand these panels upright so that they can work right?" He was dead serious!!

...I was once asked by a mechanical engineer if, "when drilling and tapping a hole, do you drill it first or tap it first?":confused:
I suspect the term engineer is being used loosely. Basic engineering and drafting courses would make these remote possibilities. In all fairness, I was surprised that some of the students in my senior level classes had made it that far. Not what I would call engineers, papers or not.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I was once asked by a mechanical engineer if, "when drilling and tapping a hole, do you drill it first or tap it first?":confused:
When stripping and splicing a wire, do you strip it first or splice it first? :roll:

MichaelGP3

Occupation
Fire Alarm Technician
Well, since you brought up economic "experts"......

Well, since you brought up economic "experts"......

So not only do we have a bunch of economic "experts" here we also have a bunch of "comedians".

What is the difference between a microeconomist and a macroeconomist?

A microeconomist is wrong about very specific things, and a macroeconomist is wrong about things in general.

kbsparky

You want funnies? You got `em!

Beetle_Bailey

And then there was this one:

Blondie

Now insert this one into the story of the last one:

Blondie

Then, there was the panel cover label:

226258.full.gif

I suspect the term engineer is being used loosely. Basic engineering and drafting courses would make these remote possibilities. In all fairness, I was surprised that some of the students in my senior level classes had made it that far. Not what I would call engineers, papers or not.

But it seems like some members on this forum never miss an oppurtunity to bash engineers. No professional, feeling secure in their knowledge, should feel necessary to do that. They probably drive big trucks too.......:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.