ohmhead

100_0408.jpg

100_0392.jpg

100_0344.jpg

a833edd7.jpg

100_0412-2.jpg

0222101338.jpg

100_0394-1.jpg

Chris i was inside the bob cat it kinda flipped vertical lots of fun !!

Dont look at the dates i never set it to the correct date its a junk camera .

I got more comimg up this week from north florida thats united rental so its ok .:D

Last edited:

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Well, PVC is kinda pretty easy compared to EMT which is kinda more difficult.

underfloor1.JPG

There was a murder shortly after this picture was taken, the architect told them that everything had to be moved over three inches, guess who died. :grin::grin::grin:

Just kidding ;)

Roger

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
Phil, I certainly appreciate the photos as you know I love 300.5. Now I feel it is time you offered me a job.

ohmhead

Well its the Duval County Court House we call it paytons place.

Just some under ground not totally finished yet and as i said thats my junk camera and the dates dont function correctly so good luck with that were just starting ive got some large duct banks coming up next time ill post.

The room your looking at has 3 x 4000amp mains and theres two more main electrical rooms this was one not including 23 other electrical rooms in building its a 8 storie takes about 4 blocks in the city of jacksonville florida .

I was back fillin and the bob cat kinda sunk down and went vertical i just backed up and it flip down again kinda common when your in sandy soil .

hardworkingstiff

underfloor1.JPG

There was a murder shortly after this picture was taken, the architect told them that everything had to be moved over three inches, guess who died. :grin::grin::grin:

Just kidding ;)

Roger

What is that Roger? It looks great, did you do it?

I sure would hate to be the schmuck that drilled a hole in the floor (after it's all poured) without checking for conduits 1st, :grin:

ohmhead

underfloor1.JPG

Just kidding ;

Roger

Well hows this
Navy003-1-1.jpg

Thres over 350 conduits running up them walls :D:D Thats Disney underground risers back in 1977 just a few offsets 2 inch to 4 inch conduits they didnt have digital back then sorry for picture Roger

Last edited:

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Well hows this
Navy003-1-1.jpg

Thres over 350 conduits running up them walls :D:D That Disney underground risers back in 1977

Up walls is easy, stubbing into walls is difficult :grin:

BTW, the picture was submitted by Caselec at ECN a few years ago.

Roger

Last edited:

ohmhead

Up walls is easy, stubbing into walls is difficult :grin:

BTW, the picture was submitted by Caselec at ECN a few years ago.

Roger

Well i tell you this Roger thats my work and ive got the only original photo in my hand it was taken with a instimatic camera do you need proof ? because its never been posted but one other time and that was on electricians talk and it was me under a different name .

Ill post the original picture in my hand just to prove your out of line with you comments .

My work is mine and i dont need anyone stating different ? comments and thats with resect to you sir .:mad:

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Well i tell you this Roger thats my work and ive got the only original photo in my hand it was taken with a instimatic camera do you need proof ? because its never been posted but one other time and that was on electricians talk and it was me under a different name .

Ill post the original picture in my hand just to prove your out of line with you comments .

My work is mine and i dont need anyone stating different ? comments and thats with resect to you sir .:mad:

Well Nick , I'll tell you this, I wasn't talking about the picture you posted, I was talking about the picture I posted. :mad::grin:

Roger

ohmhead

Well Nick , I'll tell you this, I wasn't talking about the picture you posted, I was talking about the picture I posted. :mad::grin:

Roger

Well sorry for the bad i thought you were talking about mine iam getting real old and cranky in my old age Roger so i hope you understand i was trying to get the original out to post it ive got some other shots of that work its one of a kind so i get my feathers up if someone else used it .

Last edited:

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Well sorry for the bad i thought you were talking about mine iam getting real old a cranky in my old age Roger so i hope you understand .

No problem Nick, thanks for being a member and for all your contributions.
icon14.gif

I hope you understand and forgive my humor when I give you a hard time.:)

Roger

ohmhead

No problem Nick, thanks for being a member and for all your contributions.
icon14.gif

I hope you understand and forgive my humor when I give you a hard time.:)

Roger

Well yes i understand iam just here to help out the younger electricians with there issues ive run a few conduits in my day getting old and getting ready to go fishing soon but ive got one or two jobs left to do before its over.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.