Before I pull the trigger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

templdl

Anyone here deal with JRL Electric Supply, Inc located in California?

Their price on a GFI circuit breaker is hard to pass up.

PM would be good, unless you have nothing but praise.
In a practical since the major manufactures that i know if have a discount schedule for various levels of customer from user customers direct, commercial, industrials, OEMs, various classes of distributors etc. Distributors for the most part are fairly locked is on their costs for the product of their profit margins in order to stay in business.
With this in mind either their purchase price of the product was not lagitimate such as from the he black market, maybe purchased from a bankruptcy such as a business under, counterfeit product or selling at less that what has been agreed to with the contract that they have with the manufacturer as a distributor of their product.
You may have to decide if the prices are in fact lagitimate, is the product backed by the manufacturer's warranty, and if you do purchase from them what is your liability and if it is the moral thing to do.

NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
In a practical since the major manufactures that i know if have a discount schedule for various levels of customer from user customers direct, commercial, industrials, OEMs, various classes of distributors etc. Distributors for the most part are fairly locked is on their costs for the product of their profit margins in order to stay in business.
With this in mind either their purchase price of the product was not lagitimate such as from the he black market, maybe purchased from a bankruptcy such as a business under, counterfeit product or selling at less that what has been agreed to with the contract that they have with the manufacturer as a distributor of their product.
You may have to decide if the prices are in fact lagitimate, is the product backed by the manufacturer's warranty, and if you do purchase from them what is your liability and if it is the moral thing to do.

My thoughts and dilemma entirely.

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
My thoughts and dilemma entirely.

well, it seems they aren't fettered with sales agreements....

there's enough fake stuff circulating with regards to breakers and such...
what thing are you looking for specifically? i'll find out what the cost is
from a wholesale house i trust.... and then we can see if the number they
use is above or below that.

well, it seems to be an internet reseller, largely. it's kind of on the far
edge of the san fernando valley, near magic mountain. if it was me, i think
i'd pass.

Disclaimer:
JRL Electric Supply Inc. is not an authorized distributor for Allen Bradley, Asea Brown Boveri, Bryant, Bussmann, Cutler-Hammer (Eaton), Federal Pacific (American), Furnas, General Electric, Gould, ITE, Mitsubishi, Siemens, Square D (Schneider Electric), Sylvania, Telemecanique, Toshiba, Thomas & Betts, Westinghouse or Zinsco. JRL Electric Supply Inc. is able to sell all brands & vintages of electrical equipment, including those not supported by normal resellers.

Last edited:
NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
well, it seems they aren't fettered with sales agreements....

there's enough fake stuff circulating with regards to breakers and such...
what thing are you looking for specifically? i'll find out what the cost is
from a wholesale house i trust.... and then we can see if the number they
use is above or below that.

well, it seems to be an internet reseller, largely. it's kind of on the far
edge of the san fernando valley, near magic mountain. if it was me, i think
i'd pass.

Disclaimer:
JRL Electric Supply Inc. is not an authorized distributor for Allen Bradley, Asea Brown Boveri, Bryant, Bussmann, Cutler-Hammer (Eaton), Federal Pacific (American), Furnas, General Electric, Gould, ITE, Mitsubishi, Siemens, Square D (Schneider Electric), Sylvania, Telemecanique, Toshiba, Thomas & Betts, Westinghouse or Zinsco. JRL Electric Supply Inc. is able to sell all brands & vintages of electrical equipment, including those not supported by normal resellers.

Thank you. I'll pass as well.

John120/240

Disclaimer:

Is there anybody that they left off that list , that sells electrical equipment ? I don't think so. What are they selling then ? Imported counterfeit, or used equipment ?

Status
Not open for further replies.