lost card...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i lost my card in my old wallet and have been trying to get a new one but cannot find out where to go online or call to get a copy... i took my test in new york and cannot find out who to contact to get a replacement or copy... anyone know? i now live in fla. and have no idea who to contact.

Last edited:

Cavie

i lost my card in my old wallet and have been trying to get a new one but cannot find out where to go online or call to get a copy... i took my test in new york and cannot find out who to contact to get a replacement or copy... anyone know? i now live in fla. and have no idea who to contact.

I wouldn't worry about it. A New York card weather it be master or jurneyman is no good in Florida. Jurneyman cards are only issued by local governments and you need resoprosity from each one. State has no Jurneyman license. I suppose the card or the 1/2 your supposed to keep at home would be good for proof of experiance if you wish to take the test in Florida.

Jim W in Tampa

What good do you think that card does you in FL. ? Only one that needs a card is the qualifying master for the company. All the others need nothing. A card from NY means nothing in FL.
As to how to get a replacement call the department that issued it and when you go back to NY it is usefull.

Jim W in Tampa

tough crowd!:grin:

No not at all , just some FL crackers that saving him the worry . I wish a card was needed here as wages would be better. Only good my exspired masters has done for me is get me hired faster. And with the economy as bad as it is here now even that wont get you a job.
For every open job here there are 5 people wanting it. Have friend that got laid off from electrical leader , he started a job this week driving fork lift at $12. No end in site.

Jim W in Tampa

found my wallet .... man... you guys are a tough crowd.... and seems i'm gonna have to give in and pay florida to take it again... and no jim.....i'm most definately not union down here...lol.

Hope you got back any cash that was in it. The card is of no value here. No need to pay Fl unless your staying and want to get a masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.