visioninfosoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkerj

We purchased it and now that we got all the kinks/server issues taken care of we are SLOWLY making the change.

It is hard to go from the tried and true method we use to a software based program but it has a lot of cool features like assemblies already built in.

teco

Thanks Jason,

I am thinking of trying it. Wondering about the labor units accuracy. Watched the demo and was a little confused with the labor columns. Not sure I get that. I understand choosing difficult for higher or more challenging work areas but was wondering about the reason for all the columns.

walkerj

The labor units are actually what is taking so long for them to get right.

I guess they have to estimate the job both ways in order to tweek it to the right $$$ amount we want it to be.

I am not really an estimator but my neighbor is our estimator and he drinks beer so I see him a lot:grin:

For the features that visionsoft puts into their program do you believe that it is a good value for the money spent ?

What are the features you consider the most sought after, and important in your company?

Seeking input/info

Thanks

Steve B

fridaymean

We use it. I know it pretty well.

That said, I took a class on Conest, which we have as well. No one uses this program, but I found it to be more refined, and a better product.

EBM is weak and a piece of junk as far as software goes. It always freezes and has errors.

ddelliquadri

fridaymean,

I apologize if our software has caused you any grief or problems. We are always working on bugs, enhancements and new features (e.g. On-Screen Takeoff). Even after thorough testing, a bug or 2 can sneak out which our development team jumps on ASAP.

Freezing and errors is not common for all our users. However, occasionally, we do run into situations where a user has these problems. Our support should be able to help you.

Please call us if you have any problems. Also, message me direct for any reason and I'll do everything I can to help.

I wish you the best of luck with all your bids,

Derrick Delliquadri
Vision InfoSoft
www.visioninfosoft.com
800-258-7752

pgordon

Occupation
Electrician
We use it here and love it, Great product with suport, I flew out to cali. last summer to take a class with Brian , great instructor !
Flew home and won a 1.7 million dollar bid that is on time and budget.

DAWGS

We use it. Great tech support when I need it also. I also took the class to learn the program, it was well worth the few hundred bucks for the class with Brian. You actually estimate a complete office building during the class.

Status
Not open for further replies.