Cost of Sq Ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolando72

Does any one know what is the sq ft. for electrical installation for condo in Port Aransas TX. Turn key hi dollar units in the $895K range. Using smurf piping methods per plans. Deco lighting. Have done my take-off. Just want too check my dollar amount per sq ft. I know region has a lot to do with it.

chris1971

Does any one know what is the sq ft. for electrical installation for condo in Port Aransas TX. Turn key hi dollar units in the $895K range. Using smurf piping methods per plans. Deco lighting. Have done my take-off. Just want too check my dollar amount per sq ft. I know region has a lot to do with it.

That would be tough to answer based on what you described.

Ponchik

Occupation
Electronologist
Charge as much as you can.

It will depend on many factors and ultimately how much profit you want.

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~

no square footage, no type of construction details.
no fixture schedule, no prints on dropbox to peek at.

$900k is a fair bit of money, looking at comps on zillow,
for a condo there.

$39,211 for the electrical... how'd i do?

cdslotz

You did a takeoff knowing all the details, and you want to compare your price to a bunch of guys with no details??

You are either confident in your estimate, or you shouldn't take on a project that size.

Sq/ft pricing is only for budgeting, and is only based on historical data of completed jobs.

Sq/ft pricing on similar structures can vary from $17/ft to $32/ft based on lighting alone.

cpinetree

no square footage, no type of construction details.
no fixture schedule, no prints on dropbox to peek at.

$900k is a fair bit of money, looking at comps on zillow,
for a condo there.

$39,211 for the electrical... how'd i do?

No way I'd do it that cheap I need a new truck and a vacation after the job.
$142,623.13

Status
Not open for further replies.