CODE FORUM JUNKIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim1959

Yes, it seems I'm hopelessly addicted!

It is a positive thing though, I've gotten much more in tune with the code, which I'll admit I had let me familiarity lapse. I do want to say thank you to those who contribute to this forum in a meaningful and accurate manner. We've been slow at work for the last year or so due to the low oil prices, but things are looking up! The forum has been a good way for me to use my slow times in a positive manner.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
When IO joined the forum I had not looked at a code book in 10 or more years. This place has some incredibly knowledgeable individuals. Some are so smart I can't even understand what they are talking about. Anyway, I am glad that you got help here and are enjoying it.

Ponchik

Occupation
Electronologist
The trick is to keep coming back, ask questions, answer questions, continue learning and continue teaching.
IMO, this is self education is will have a tremendous amount of benefit.

I think I fall into the addicted category too. I don't respond very often, since there's others that know so much more than I do. But read and read and read these forums all the time.

I've learned so much from them, and once in a while I even find myself thinking - hey I know the answer to this one! :cool:

Aleman

Yes this a great forum. I don't contribute too much as usually I don't know as much as a lot of these guys. On this one and the NEC forum I have had many misconceptions cleared up,
and issues clarified. So I browse on a regular basis and soak it up. Thanks to all you smart electrical peoples.

Status
Not open for further replies.