overhead supply wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcline

[FONT=&quot]Mr. Holt,

I have a temporary overhead service that I am installing in Kimbolton, OH. From the weather head down to my meter I have 2/3 SE cable ran. Out of the main disconnect panel is where my question lye's. Is it okay to run 2/3 triplex out of the main disconnect, up the pole & across to the building where I will hook back to SE to enter the building? Or, am I to use SE back up the pole & then hook to the triplex at another weather head?

[/FONT]

Regards - kcline

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I am closing this thread, in accordance with the Forum rules. This Forum is intended to assist professional electricians, inspectors, engineers, and other members of the electrical industry in the performance of their job-related tasks. However, if you are not an electrician or an electrical contractor, then we are not permitted to help you perform your own electrical installation work.

If I have misjudged the situation, if for example this project is related to your work, then send me a Private Message. If you can show me that I am wrong, and that you are a licensed electrician (or at least a licensed apprentice), then I will reopen your post, and offer an apology for the delay and inconvenience.

A reminder to all members, if you see a questionable post, feel free to report it by clicking the
report-40b.png
button at the bottom left corner of the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.