Intersystem Bond - who makes this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom baker

First Chief Moderator
Staff member
Someone sent me an intersystem bonding device in the mail, they saw my posts on the forum. It goes on the bottom of a panel (this panel is outside), can take three intersystem bonds, has a setscrew to bond the GEC, and the end is a 1/2" female for a 1/2 PVC conduit to enclose the GEC. Its CSA-U listed
Does anyone know who makes this>

Attachments

• IMG_20170612_153806640.jpg
    IMG_20170612_153806640.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 0
Someone sent me an intersystem bonding device in the mail, they saw my posts on the forum. It goes on the bottom of a panel (this panel is outside), can take three intersystem bonds, has a setscrew to bond the GEC, and the end is a 1/2" female for a 1/2 PVC conduit to enclose the GEC. Its CSA-U listed
Does anyone know who makes this>

That's pretty slick

Coppersmith

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Three bonds seems like plenty, however I always use a six bond device. Is there a code section that specifies how many is required?

wwhitney

Occupation
Retired
The Madison Electric product linked to in post #2 has a big set screw at the bottom below the green intersystem screws. I assume that's to bond the GEC to the device at the bottom, as required.

Cheers, Wayne

MasterTheNEC

CEO and President of Electrical Code Academy, Inc.
Occupation
CEO
Master:
How long would that device have to be to be considered to be a "choke" on the GEC? That is my question.
To which my response would be...I have no idea since i don't considered it a raceway or an enclosure and I don't think it's ferrous metal either. But thats just me...:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.