Removing Feeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstrlucky74

Panel being demolished along with the feeder to the panel. I don't see how removing the feeders could be quantified as...

1. Feeder size not given..guess you could come close based on panel size.
2. the feed for the panel could come from the EMDP panel or it could be a tap on that floor, correct?

How could you even estimate disconnecting them and safe off if it's a tap? Thanks.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0

publicgood

Looking briefly, and pending any further information from the author of the dwg, my (2) cents: I don't think the feeder size makes much difference. The panel size provides enough information to be close in size for estimating demo. I agree, this looks like a tap, but could be from EMDP. I would qualify the cost to demolish based on a tap back to the junction box only.

mstrlucky74

Looking briefly, and pending any further information from the author of the dwg, my (2) cents: I don't think the feeder size makes much difference. The panel size provides enough information to be close in size for estimating demo. I agree, this looks like a tap, but could be from EMDP. I would qualify the cost to demolish based on a tap back to the junction box only.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.