Passed

Status
Not open for further replies.

wireguy8169

Well, its offical I am now a a Master Electrician applicant :grin: ....

Passed my test this morning really did not think I was going to...much harder than I thought. Not that the questions were easy but that was not the hard part...the hard part was answering 100 in the time given. But, other than a few of the calculations everything is right there in the code book.

So my pearl of wisdom for those preparing or thinking of preparing for the test is be relaxed but know that nothing no matter how trivial is worth over looking when it comes to studing hit as much as you can....do the hardest calculations you can reason being the more comfortable you are the less time you will spend on a fairly small (not always easy) calculation...Thanks again to the forum and the MHE for the study aids I have used....:cool:

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Congrats man.. Time to celebrate and relax a bit.
celebration-fireworks.jpg

Rouse

Congrats!
Since you are fresh from taking the test, I am going to be retaking the Minnesota test. I am not sure how closely the tests are structured but I had a question. I started the thread "GFCI recps not required" I would appreciate If you got a chance to look at my posts there and If you came across any questions on your test like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.