Idaho Exam prep for Water Pump electrician

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasnik91

I have my 4000+ hours and getting ready to take the Idaho Exam #396 for Specialty Electricians license - Water Pump Installer. I notice there is a lot of exam prep for journeyman electrician & master electrician. What is the best bang for the buck for exam prep for Water pump installer? I have the NEC code book and handbook. What else should I add to my study arsenal?
Thanks in advance for any help. :)

jusme123

Occupation
JW
I have my 4000+ hours and getting ready to take the Idaho Exam #396 for Specialty Electricians license - Water Pump Installer. I notice there is a lot of exam prep for journeyman electrician & master electrician. What is the best bang for the buck for exam prep for Water pump installer? I have the NEC code book and handbook. What else should I add to my study arsenal?
Thanks in advance for any help. :)

if you go to the main page you will find a tab for 'free stuff' there you will find free exams for journeyman that give you a score after answering 25 questions. It also would not hurt to buy and Exam Prep Book from Mike Holt, they are great books that can not be beat, and it helps to support this site

Status
Not open for further replies.