Monthly Billing

Status
Not open for further replies.

laketime

I have just started a project but I have some work that is completed and I want to submit for a monthly billing. The issue I have is the bid was broken up by linear feet of conduit. One is a fiber optic conduit so that is straight forward. The street light conduit was listed and bid by linear feet with wire in it. We have installed the conduit but probably will not pull the wire until spring. Would you guys bill straight for the $/lf on the light conduit even though the wire is not in it yet?

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
I have just started a project but I have some work that is completed and I want to submit for a monthly billing. The issue I have is the bid was broken up by linear feet of conduit. One is a fiber optic conduit so that is straight forward. The street light conduit was listed and bid by linear feet with wire in it. We have installed the conduit but probably will not pull the wire until spring. Would you guys bill straight for the $/lf on the light conduit even though the wire is not in it yet?

normaly the contract is 1/3-1/3-1/3.

480sparky

normaly the contract is 1/3-1/3-1/3.

-0.3333333333333?
smiley_beanieprop.gif

(1/3-1/3-1/3)

laketime

Invoice high and hope for the best, can't hurt.

That is what I am going to do. The contract is to be paid out based in installed linear feet. Since we priced the linear feet for the lighting with the wire in it, there is no real way to break that down for billing ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.