Oregon supervisor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasbl7

Has anyone recently taken the Oregon Supervisor exam and have some good study material . If you are willing to part with or inform me of it
Thanks

Oregon Test

Oregon Test

Yes I have and tutored a small group. Know your fault current on the secondary terminals of a XFMR! I had 5 with different values. EASY calc!! READ 220. Short section but so many details. I have Mike Holt's and Tom Henry's literature. I ultimately used Tom Henry's for the fact it was a simple and a easy fast read. Dumbed down for people that just want a refresher. I read Volume of the code 1,2, and 4 before each test literally in my truck before the test and worked the code calculations book 1 front 2 back twice at home before. Smoked all my exams easily. Oregon super, Washington Master and Oregon class A inspector. GOOD LUCK!!

thomasbl7

Thanks

Thanks

Yes I have and tutored a small group. Know your fault current on the secondary terminals of a XFMR! I had 5 with different values. EASY calc!! READ 220. Short section but so many details. I have Mike Holt's and Tom Henry's literature. I ultimately used Tom Henry's for the fact it was a simple and a easy fast read. Dumbed down for people that just want a refresher. I read Volume of the code 1,2, and 4 before each test literally in my truck before the test and worked the code calculations book 1 front 2 back twice at home before. Smoked all my exams easily. Oregon super, Washington Master and Oregon class A inspector. GOOD LUCK!![/QUOT

Thanks sparky 1999
Will you tell me the exact name of the code calculations book you used for study so I may purchase?. Congrats on passing the exam

OregonSE

Oregon GSE

Oregon GSE

I took it a few years back with the help of John P. Class. a must take if your going for the GSE.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.