Going through some photos...lookee, lookee

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumper

Well excuse me, I wasn't aware you were the "Feeling Police". Aside from the fact I think this thread is not even related to electrical work, and 3/4 of the posts were insults, I think those in the picture are capible of defending their own feelings. So leave it alone. Or lock the thread.

I do not feel like getting banned, so I will not reply, except for this::mad:

acrwc10

Master Code Professional
Occupation
Building inspector
I am glad you got a kick out of it, I was a bit hesitant about photoshopping your head on someone else. Didn't want to offend you. :grin:

I do not feel like getting banned, so I will not reply, except for this::mad:

Feel free to re-read the entire thread if you feel I have hurt some feelings. If you have something Personal to say feel free to send a PM, I don't have thin skin.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Feel free to re-read the entire thread if you feel I have hurt some feelings. If you have something Personal to say feel free to send a PM, I don't have thin skin.

I am not sure why I am quoted in your post. It was responding to Pierre.

The thread teasing that is going on is by members that have known each other forever. Bob and Peter have, I believed, even worked together. I have known Pierre for some years on the forum and I thought he might get a kick out of the picture.

I was not offended by your post but I am not sure how you meant it either. :)

I think we need a group hug and get over this.

acrwc10

Master Code Professional
Occupation
Building inspector
I am not sure why I am quoted in your post. It was responding to Pierre.

The thread teasing that is going on is by members that have known each other forever. Bob and Peter have, I believed, even worked together. I have known Pierre for some years on the forum and I thought he might get a kick out of the picture.

I was not offended by your post but I am not sure how you meant it either. :)

I think we need a group hug and get over this.

Unfortunately Derick seems to have taken offense where non exists. I quoted you to show that the picture was in fun and not even a real representation of Pierre. As far as the guys working together, This is not a PM from member to member and as such is open to all here to comment on. If, after 4 years and 2,800 posts, I am not supposed to comment on an open thread then something is wrong. I have nothing but respect for MH members and the knowledge that is shared here. BUT I am not going to tip toe around because someones Feelings "might" get hurt. If there is an issue it is in the tone that is being inferred by the reader not the poster.

mivey

Unfortunately Derick seems to have taken offense where non exists. I quoted you to show that the picture was in fun and not even a real representation of Pierre. As far as the guys working together, This is not a PM from member to member and as such is open to all here to comment on. If, after 4 years and 2,800 posts, I am not supposed to comment on an open thread then something is wrong. I have nothing but respect for MH members and the knowledge that is shared here. BUT I am not going to tip toe around because someones Feelings "might" get hurt. If there is an issue it is in the tone that is being inferred by the reader not the poster.
Let it go. Let it go. We all have those kind of days. :)

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Where is 480 when you need him? I'm sure he has a group hug icon somewhere. :grin:

Who needs an icon when you have this.

group-hug.jpg

or this

grouphug1.jpg

acrwc10

Master Code Professional
Occupation
Building inspector

It's like the wind, its gone as soon as it arrived. :grin: I'm still looking for that group hug icon though. OK I'll take the puppies, you can keep the commune.

jumper

LMAO :D

I am in the picture and thought it was funny.

Lighten up. :)

Okay, I am being overly sensitive, I apologize to all. I am sorry. I did not mean to be a jerk.

G0049

These guys must be famous!

The same picture is hanging in my local post office with a notice saying "If you see any of these people, please call the FBI at...."

:roll:

acrwc10

Master Code Professional
Occupation
Building inspector

The same picture is hanging in my local post office with a notice saying "If you see any of these people, please call the FBI at...."

They have a hot line too. But you have only seen the picture so that doesn't really get you the reward.

mivey

:grin: Call Paul Blart. It looks like they are at a mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.