Advice on helping electricians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eryksd

Hello,

My name is Eric and I’m a San Diego based mechanical engineer creating a product to hopefully make electricians’ lives better.

I don’t know too much about the electrician trade, so I was hoping to survey a few electricians, in a 5-10 min conversational survey.

Not trying to sell anything, just want to make sure I’m creating something that electricians will actually find useful, and make sure I don’t spend the next few months in developing something that electricians don’t actually need :)

Can I ask for your help in finding electricians to talk to? Any advice / referrals would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Eric

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I'll volunteer. How do you want to communicate? Phone, email, text, or forum private message?

tw1156

Hello,

My name is Eric and I’m a San Diego based mechanical engineer creating a product to hopefully make electricians’ lives better.

I don’t know too much about the electrician trade, so I was hoping to survey a few electricians, in a 5-10 min conversational survey.

Not trying to sell anything, just want to make sure I’m creating something that electricians will actually find useful, and make sure I don’t spend the next few months in developing something that electricians don’t actually need :)

Can I ask for your help in finding electricians to talk to? Any advice / referrals would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Eric

Reminds me of this post from Reddit that was asked in the electrician's forum last week: https://www.reddit.com/r/electricians/comments/8eyvo8/looking_for_input_from_sparkys/

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
I think this would be best conducted off line. If anyone wishes to respond to this invitation, please do so via a Private Message. But if you have information that could help the OP make contact with electricians, you can post that information here.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
As Charlie said, if anyone wants to help the OP contact him by PM.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.