Passed tennessee lle exam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
Just wanted to let everyone know I passed my Tennessee Limited Licensed Electricians exam today!
I want to thank all of you for your help (weather you knew you helped or not).
I also would like to thank Mike Holt for his excellent study materials.:grin::grin::grin:

Bill

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
Just wanted to let everyone know I passed my Tennessee Limited Licensed Electricians exam today!
I also would like to thank Mike Holt for his excellent study materials.:grin::grin::grin:

Bill

Congatulations You're hard work paid off.. Good man..;)

hurk27

Great job, there is nothing like the feeling of accomplishment, while Indiana doesn't have state wide license as of yet and I can't wait to when we do, I have over 20 local ones, and each test is local written, and some can be as hard as an engineering test, one I took I had to draw a complete ladder wiring diagram for an oil fired furnace, while this is my cup of tea, how often would this apply to a electrician, while every year a house bill is submitted to require a state electrical License it gets shot down every year by lobbyist, I hate politics and yea we have a state wide plumbing Licensed requirement, go figure.

WilliamDiosy

Tennessee Exam

Tennessee Exam

Bill
Congradulatios on passing the LLE exam. I will be going to Knoxville on saturday to take the CE exam. I have been studying for weeks now. I hope it is as easy as California's exam. (That test was a joke) I scored an 89. If you want to, let me know how it was and if there is anything to look out for.
Peace out!

Status
Not open for further replies.