flush mount panel uni-strut issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently doind this panel change with a murray 200amp flush mount panel and Im having clearance issues with the riser pipe I cant get a piece of uni-strut behind it there isnt enough room is there any other suggestions on supporting the 2" main

Cow

Occupation
Electrician
I am currently doind this panel change with a murray 200amp flush mount panel and Im having clearance issues with the riser pipe I cant get a piece of uni-strut behind it there isnt enough room is there any other suggestions on supporting the 2" main

Can you turn the piece of unistrut around so the strut strap is to the back?

BJ Conner

5/8 Strut

5/8 Strut

P-3000 stut is 1-3/8" deep, P3300 is 7/8" deep. I am assuming your trying to get reqular stut 1-5/8 " deep behind the panel?

B W E

I have always used those 16" black steel bars used for concrete forms. They are about 1 1/2" wide, 16" long, and 3/8 thick. Notch the stud enough to have the bar sit flush, then use a U-Bolt around the pipe, which would be behind the bar. Works great, never had an issue. Very Low profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.