Track Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkgrady

I have limited experience with track lights as far as what brands go with what types of tracks. A customer is purchasing Juno line voltage track fixtures and wants me to provide the track and all the fittings. She had a info sheet on Juno Trackmaster track.

For compatability, am I limited to Juno brand of track? If I install Juno track and she wants different fixtures in the future is she limited to only Juno as a fixture manufacturer? Is there anything unique about Juno Trackmaster track

220/221

Juno is unique.

The Halo style offers crossovers like Hampton Bay, available at HD.

I have always preferred the Halo style track.

Strife

Most of the times the manufacturer will prohibit installation of anything else except their fixtures, even if they fit. UL, Warranty and all that good stuff.
So unless the manufacturer's specifically allows it I would say you're stuck with Juno.
That is if you wanna keep it Kosher, Otherwise a little bend there and a little twist there will make it work.

I have limited experience with track lights as far as what brands go with what types of tracks. A customer is purchasing Juno line voltage track fixtures and wants me to provide the track and all the fittings. She had a info sheet on Juno Trackmaster track.

For compatability, am I limited to Juno brand of track? If I install Juno track and she wants different fixtures in the future is she limited to only Juno as a fixture manufacturer? Is there anything unique about Juno Trackmaster track

mkgrady

I found a lighting supplier online that was selling three versions of track. It was J or H and one other type. Does the J stand for compatible with Juno?

Status
Not open for further replies.