Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

220/221

As it just so happens, it's my job to force you to comply with my standards. Lose some of that venom, or sit in the corner for a week.

I assume you scolded your BFF and moderator Iwire for his insult?

The above is a great example of how not to do electrical work.

Of course you didn't. You talked in private and agreed trhat the forum would be a safe and happy place without dissention. If you point out my violation of forum standards, I will make an effort to correct myself.

If you can show me venom, I'd be interested in seeing it. When someone questions my craft, I am going to call them on it. It's human nature.

Geoge, I honestly don't care if I sit in a corner for a week or for the rest of my life. If I'm not allowed to post here, it would be a loss to the forum, not to me. I am one of the few people with enough character to question authority and call out some of folks that think they are somehow superior to mere mortal electricians.

The bottom line is that I am really very good at what I do. That's why I'm still in the field after all these years. You are still a young man with a lot to learn and Iwire is just killing time driving around and manning a desk untill retirement.

Both of you have some quality to add to any forum but neither of can be considered a legitimate authority.

If you want to delete every word I wrote, it is certainly in your power. That's how the Chinese government keeps control of their people. Simply feed them what they deem best.

I'll talk with you later....or not.

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
I think that anyone reading through this thread can make their own determination where the line was and where it was crossed.

Personally, I have learned and taught others a great deal from other's comments on my own work. Oddly, one such picture from several years ago just came up this week. I am glad that in that previous conversation I listened to all input people had, and did not insult others to defend my work.

This thread has gotten off topic, I'm closing it. Please note that this time, as is usually the case, the "victim's" posts have gone untouched.

Edit to add: And for the record, I have not spoken with Bob on this issue. The last time I spoke with my BFF our exchange was actually confrontational, on a different matter. For the record. :)

Last edited:

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
Last word for the record: Some local AHJs in AZ have an amendment to that section of the NEC, which can be quickly located by clicking on this link.

I thought it appropriate to add this note to the end of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.