Stopping by to say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has everyone been? It has been a while since I stopped by to harass you guys...;)

I see there have been some changes to the site. Looks pretty good.
I have been busy doing a lot of nothing, so I think I am going to stop by here a little more and see if I can do the usual "stir the post" thing I love so much.

Pierre

barclayd

Just yesterday, as a matter of fact, I was wondering ... whatever happened to ..... what's-his-name ...
Pierre, Pierre, now I remember.
(welcome back)
db

Thanks to all for the responses.

I am full time at the part time thing...:cool:

Gitmo was easier than some of the days I had here...;):grin:

Dennis, believe it or not, I have taken up photography in a serious way...only I do not believe I have taken more than a couple hundred electrical images in the last 2 years. My interest has moved else where. I do still have my electrical portfolio though - ~89,000 images in more than 800 folders. I love saying that.Hehehe

Hey Bob, how are you and the family doing?

I have still been providing the training for the guys, and I moved into a steady diet of consulting....for contractors. It is more fun than the inspecting, because now I get to help the contractors.:cool:

But I only work 4 days a week, sometimes 3. I am out doing my photography thing the other days. I make less money, but the stress level is waaaaaaay down.

I know this sounds corny, but I miss this forum and you guys. So I decided to pop back in and see if you guys are still talking electric...even if tomorrow is the end of the world. hahahahahaha

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
How has everyone been? It has been a while since I stopped by to harass you guys...;)

I see there have been some changes to the site. Looks pretty good.
I have been busy doing a lot of nothing, so I think I am going to stop by here a little more and see if I can do the usual "stir the post" thing I love so much.

Pierre

Welcome back...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.