Earthing to improve health

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCOwner

New User
Hello,

I apologize in advance if I may not fit the category of people who are welcome to post, but I do know a bit about electricity and looking for your insight. I came across your site from Mike's videos on Youtube on how to properly ground. It has some valuable info that is conflicting with a new notion of Earthing yourself. Now from a traditional point of view it maybe perceived as a voodoo science, but I actually feel better when in contact with the Earth. I actually felt worse when I had equipment running near my bad at some point.

What brings me to you is that you are the what so called "masters" in this field, so it seems grounding may actually get you electrocuted. Could you please suggest how to reduce your voltage, how to safely ground yourself inside of a building when you're around electrical components that generate EMF/RF magnetic fields?

This is a video of someone grounding himself at home. But a few comments suggest to run a wire into a metal bar outside would be better to reduce dirty electricity.The other perspective, explained one serious caution about earthing that many people don’t consider: ground current.

Basically she explained that if there is a strong ground current it is actually possible that attempting to ground or earth oneself could be problematic and create more problems. Also this reference explains more:

Here is the excellent resource on EMF, I don't just believe everyone on the net, but always verify the claims. .

This is a quote about Earthing

"What is most profound about Earthing is that it is so natural and simple, and that it affects every aspect of human physiology. When you ground yourself, the entire body readjusts to a new level of functioning, the level, in fact, it seems to have been designed for throughout evolution. Many people who have lived Earthed for some years say that they do not want to go back to living ungrounded. They feel the difference. Living Earthed broadly elevates your quality of life to a level that seems not otherwise possible.

James Oschman, Ph.D., an internationally-renowned expert on energy medicine and a member of our board of advisors, describes the phenomenon thusly: “Recently I attended a meeting on the East coast. One of my colleagues came in from the West coast. She had a bad case of jet lag. I told her to take her shoes and socks off and step outside on the grass for 15 minutes. When she came back in, she was completely transformed. Her jet lag was gone. That is how fast Earthing works. Anyone can try this. If you don’t feel well, for whatever reason, just make barefoot contact with the Earth for a few minutes and see what happens. Of course, if you have a medical problem, you should see a doctor. There is nothing that comes close to Earthing for quick relief. You can literally feel pain draining from your body the instant you touch the Earth.”"

Also a side note, I went on pubmed and researched the topic about Radio-frequency EMF and there are plenty of human studies on that topic. I understand though this may not be your expertise.

Could you please suggest how to reduce your voltage, how to safely ground yourself inside of a building when you're around electrical components that generate EMF/RF magnetic fields?

Thank you,

Attachments

• Please see the research on EMFs 20181213-compressed.pdf
    125.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
I am closing this thread, in accordance with the Forum Rules.

This site is designed for:

• Contractors
  • Electricians
  • Engineers
  • Inspectors
  • Instructors
  • Other electrically related individuals

* This NEC Forum is for those in the electrical and related industries. Questions of a "How-To" nature by persons not involved in the electrical industry will be removed without notice.
If you feel this action to be in error, feel free to contact me via PM to explain.

A reminder to all members, if you see a questionable post, feel free to report it by clicking the
report-40b.png
button at the bottom left corner of the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.