Not open for further replies.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I see NEC-P01 which covers 100

I see NEC-P02 which does 110- 220 and then Annex D

I see NEC- P03 which starts at 300- thru the rest

215 and 225 I don't see-- what is going on or am I looking in the wrong place.

al hildenbrand

Occupation
Electrical Contractor, Electrical Consultant, Electrical Engineer
Article 225 is in CMP 4's bag of proposals. Close to the top of the list of downloads. ( NEC_P04 )

Don! Thanks for the link. Way cool. :thumbsup:

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
I think my dumb brain has finally figured this out. The proposals are listed based on CMP Numbers-- ie. cmp #18 is responsible for art. 406, 410, 411, 600 and 605. Boy I am thick-- Now I see my other proposals.

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
Well it looks like 17 of the 24 I submitted made it thru phase 1. I suspect 0 will make it to the end. :lol:
Dennis,
Nothing has made it through anything. This is just the actual proposals that the code making panels will look at in their January meetings. If you don't find a proposal that you submitted, it would be because it was lost somewhere between you sending it and the NFPA compiling them.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Dennis,
Nothing has made it through anything. This is just the actual proposals that the code making panels will look at in their January meetings. If you don't find a proposal that you submitted, it would be because it was lost somewhere between you sending it and the NFPA compiling them.

Well 7 got lost in the emails then. Dang.....

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
I hope they produce the ROP and ROC in this same format. The single column format they used here is much easier to read on a computer than is the two column that the NFPA normally uses for the ROPs and ROCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.