WOW! anyone ever buy tools from this website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KVA

First off i'm not spamming i don't own this site or no the person at all. I came across it on Amazon searching for tools.

It's called http://protoolsdiscount.com

A 3/4" Ideal bender for $15???

Greenlee 125' steel fish tape for $15

Greenlee Dversabit auger $15

Greenlee naileater bits for $15 and under

Damn cheap prices!

Never heard of them what do you think?

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
Whether the items on ProToolsDiscount are a result of discounts from the supplier, overstock or discontinued items, or items with damaged packages, all tools are 100% guaranteed. We only sell brand name products and do not sell cheap knock-offs.

Last edited:

KVA

Whether the items on ProToolsDiscount are a result of discounts from the supplier, overstock or discontinued items, or items with damaged packages, all tools are 100% guaranteed. We only sell brand name products and do not sell cheap knock-offs.

oops nevermind

KVA

I'll take a discontinued bender and fish tape for $15 each any day. My fish tape has been cut down to nothing and my benders are corroded.

KVA

What about S&H, is it high ?

I added 3 items to the shopping cart total $40.97 and they have a shipping estimator that came to $7 for ground and $16 for 3 day shipping. Seems good to me:thumbsup:

Still thinking and googling reviews on the company. I found a few reviews about bad customer service not answering phones but the shipping was fast and the customer was happy with the products.

badabing

I've ordered the 1/2 and 3/4" emt benders, klein journeyman screwdriver sets, and a few other things from them. Awesome prices, and the shipping was fast too. However they don't have a huge inventory... What's there has been there for quite a few months now... they don't really add anything often.

KVA

I've ordered the 1/2 and 3/4" emt benders, klein journeyman screwdriver sets, and a few other things from them. Awesome prices, and the shipping was fast too. However they don't have a huge inventory... What's there has been there for quite a few months now... they don't really add anything often.

Cool

I just ordered a 3/4 bender, 125ft fishtape and 2 anchor kits for $40 including shipping:thumbsup:

Lets see how it works out.

stickboy1375

I ordered a hydraulic knock out punch off of ebay for 200 bucks, i'll let you know how it works out. :) Its brand new, and a 15 ton pump, with dies from 1/2" to 4"....

cowboyjwc

Staff member
Free shipping, but it weighs in at 50 lbs, so the shipping should have been around $70...

Oh that's great, you don't see that very often on ebay. I just bought something the other day on ebay, paid $5 more that they were selling it for on other sites, but with the free shipping it ended up being $2 cheaper.

stickboy1375

Oh that's great, you don't see that very often on ebay. I just bought something the other day on ebay, paid $5 more that they were selling it for on other sites, but with the free shipping it ended up being $2 cheaper.

Im a bit leery of the price, all the greenlee sets cost around 800 to 1000, but not sure if greenlee is just making a fast buck on a brand name product... so I'm willing to gamble 200 bucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.