Chatting On-Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
the other thread was closed on this, but a chat would be best done on something like skype.

it's off the site, doesn't eat bandwith here, doesn't cost anyone any money and is totally unmoderated.
the only thing it lacks is a port that dispenses free beer.

my skype name is FulThrotl.

if someone wants to send me a friend request, when you have two people join, it becomes a chat channel.
i've used it extensively for online gaming, and it works, and works well.

so, load up skype, and hit me up there, and i'll throw everyone into a chat room, and you can all spew,
chatter, vent, and pontificate to your hearts content.

randy

ps: admins, if you could not close this right away, i'll bump it a few times to keep it on the front page till
anyone who needs to see it sees it, then it can die a peaceful death..... thanks.

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
the other thread was closed on this, but a chat would be best done on something like skype.

it's off the site, doesn't eat bandwith here, doesn't cost anyone any money and is totally unmoderated.
the only thing it lacks is a port that dispenses free beer.

my skype name is FulThrotl.

if someone wants to send me a friend request, when you have two people join, it becomes a chat channel.
i've used it extensively for online gaming, and it works, and works well.

so, load up skype, and hit me up there, and i'll throw everyone into a chat room, and you can all spew,
chatter, vent, and pontificate to your hearts content.

randy

ps: admins, if you could not close this right away, i'll bump it a few times to keep it on the front page till
anyone who needs to see it sees it, then it can die a peaceful death..... thanks.

oh, yeah... btw, if people want to, you can video conference on the thing too.... participation in voice or video
is completely optional, btw... you can send files, photos, whatever into the chat channel, and people can download
or not, as they see fit.... you can block people you think suck, whatever you want to do.

augie47

Staff member
Occupation
State Electrical Inspector (Retired)
Thread was moved for discussion by moderators.

Reinstated for reading.

Last edited:

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Remember you can put your skype name in your profile. Mine is there in my profile and I have used it with other members. :thumbsup:

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I want to add that a MH chat group has been established by the OP Randy. At this point Petrosa(Pete), Derek (Jumper), Ritelec (Rich), Wayne (Hurk),and myself are connected. If anyone would like to join contact Randy (Fulthrotl) or myself. Not sure if the others know how to add someone.

You can do 3 way or more audio or just IM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.