SURFACE MTD EXIT LIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritelec

Exit light? Emergency Light?

Don't understand the question..........but then again I'm not the sharpest pencil in the draw.

:D

hillbilly1

Occupation
Owner/electrical contractor
Are you talking about "bug eyes" vs battery pack inverter powered floresents? The 1 1/2 hour is just the minimum standard, they can have much longer battery backup life.

Alwayslearningelec

Occupation
Estimator
Horsegoer, there is some confusion about your question ? Do you need to know installation

time for a EXIT light ? Or as hillbilly1 ask are you talking about backup battery life ?

Yes installation time or a ceiling mounted exit sign. NECA MLU gives it 1.5 hours which I think is pretty high.

ksmith846

His question seems clear to me......not all of his questions normally do, but this one is straight.

My estimating system has it @ .8 hours on labor level #1 to install a ceiling mounted Exit Light

I am not sure why NECA has it @ 1.5 unless you are looking at an assembly which includes box, support, mud ring etc.;)

ritelec

His question seems clear to me......not all of his questions normally do, but this one is straight.

My estimating system has it @ .8 hours on labor level #1 to install a ceiling mounted Exit Light

I am not sure why NECA has it @ 1.5 unless you are looking at an assembly which includes box, support, mud ring etc.;)

Oh.........now I got it. Thank you ksmith!

Like I said, not the sharpest pencil in the draw.

Alwayslearningelec

Occupation
Estimator

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.