"Chat" Forum area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritelec

This question is not electrical related so it may get the cabosh right away................but, understanding that this forum is
about technical electrical questions .............maybe there could be an area set up for electricians to talk, vent, basically say whats on there mind
to help ease the stress of what crazyness this industry and life has become.

I've noticed the big brother effect, of how posts and topics have been completely deleted.................

With all due respect....

Rich

Besoeker

This question is not electrical related so it may get the cabosh right away................but, understanding that this forum is
about technical electrical questions .............maybe there could be an area set up for electricians to talk, vent, basically say whats on there mind

I've noticed the big brother effect, of how posts and topics have been completely deleted.................

With all due respect....

Rich

I've suggested similar before.
I think the mods/admin don't want the forum to be taken off course by introducing a social element.
I can understand that reasoning.

LEO2854

Esteemed Member

With all due respect....

Rich
You should have included a poll...:roll:

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
It would not matter what the results of the poll would be. It has been discussed many times and the owner of the site is not in favor of that type of topic area. There are plenty of other places on the net for that and there is no need of it here.

ritelec

It would not matter what the results of the poll would be. It has been discussed many times and the owner of the site is not in favor of that type of topic area. There are plenty of other places on the net for that and there is no need of it here.

I knew that was coming.................."the need" would be from one electrician to another.

Not venting to Mrs. Jones, or a tin knocker, or accountant...............someone who doesn't know what it's like to be in the trenches.

Again, with all do respect and I understand your view. Would just be a nice place to visit.

Rich

ritelec

Sorry jumper I didn't get that........can you speak up alittle?

Ha Ha Ha........................

OK. Understood. Dead issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.