Thread: Streaming Changes to the NEC

Streaming Changes to the NEC

There is a live stream of Mike's Changes to the 2014 NEC at the following link:

http://www.mikeholt.com/live.php

Pretty neat!

They got through article 230 today...They will be starting at 9 am eastern time in the morning and then finish up on Monday.
    Don, Illinois
    "It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." B Franklin

Excellent Idea

I got the chance to listen for a couple of hours today, what an awesome idea. I hope Mike does this for a few more of his video sessions. There is alot of excellent discussion that does not make it on the DVD.

I hope they give you credit as being part of the video team Don. You helped out quite a bit when I was watching.
    Joe

"The Difficult we can do, the Impossible just takes a little longer"

It's amazing to watch. The end product looks so smooth you don't realize all that goes into it.
    Makes one appreciate it more.
    (plus at times it's a bit humorous)
    At my age, I'm accustomed to restaurants asking me to pay in advance, but now my bank has started sending me their calendar one month at a time.

I wish I could count it toward my CE credits...

Quote Originally Posted by augie47 View Post
    It's amazing to watch. The end product looks so smooth you don't realize all that goes into it.
    Makes one appreciate it more.
    (plus at times it's a bit humorous)
    I didn't get much time today to tune in, but I snuck in a time or two. It's pretty cool that Mike is streaming this, and it sounds like Don was a big help today.

Quote Originally Posted by joebell View Post
    There is alot of excellent discussion that does not make it on the DVD.
    I was surprised when I saw the 2011 UNEC-2 DVD, because there was a lot of conversation missing - sometimes a great conversation derails the video (making it confusing for a student), so they end up going back and doing it over. It may add to the amount of work during taping, but it's probably a lot less confusing without the rabbit trails.