Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Grounding Vs Bonding 2014 Live

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO NEC: 2014
    Posts
    15,380

    Grounding Vs Bonding 2014 Live

    The boys are at it again at http://www.mikeholt.com/live.php

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    6,854
    I've been watching. I snipped the graphic with the generator and ground rod and why it's a bad idea. I'll keep that for inspections as most inspectors still "like to see" a rod driven at generator installs.
    There are two kinds of people - those smart enough to know they don’t know, and those dumb enough to insist they do.-----Margery Eagan

    Open shop since 1988

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    48,270
    Quote Originally Posted by electricmanscott View Post
    I've been watching. I snipped the graphic with the generator and ground rod and why it's a bad idea. I'll keep that for inspections as most inspectors still "like to see" a rod driven at generator installs.
    This post is worthless without pictures.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    6,854
    Quote Originally Posted by iwire View Post
    This post is worthless without pictures.
    Well ok you asked for it. The Mrs. just pointed out that my pants are on inside out.

    There are two kinds of people - those smart enough to know they don’t know, and those dumb enough to insist they do.-----Margery Eagan

    Open shop since 1988

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    48,270
    Quote Originally Posted by electricmanscott View Post
    Well ok you asked for it. The Mrs. just pointed out that my pants are on inside out.

    Not exactly what I meant but I guess it is what I asked for Ken.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Durango, CO
    Posts
    3,142
    I clicked pause to fill my cup and now I can't watch anymore! What's up?
    If Billy Idol or John Denver is on your Ipod go and re-evaluate your life.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Placerville, CA, USA
    Posts
    7,761
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionDave View Post
    I clicked pause to fill my cup and now I can't watch anymore! What's up?
    Works for me right now.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Durango, CO
    Posts
    3,142
    Working for me now, but I am not the master of my internet viewing experience. New for me. I need to ponder this.
    If Billy Idol or John Denver is on your Ipod go and re-evaluate your life.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •