A/C recptacle and baseboard heat circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmtjfw

Unless those appliances are over 1440 VA that is a violation on it's own. :D 210.6(A)(2)

Like the waffle iron? You never know when I will need to put the waffle iron on the German sewing machine in my wife's office and make some waffles.

I consider 210.6(A)(2) one of the more asinine, baseless rules. I'm adding it to the rules to whack for 2017.

fmtjfw

Like the waffle iron? You never know when I will need to put the waffle iron on the German sewing machine in my wife's office and make some waffles.

I consider 210.6(A)(2) one of the more asinine, baseless rules. I'm adding it to the rules to whack for 2017.

Anyone know the basis for this rule?

mbrooke

Batteries Included
Occupation
Technician

Me too. It basically forces the use of 120 volt appliances on us. Please try and whack it.

Fortunately for me Im legal, all my Euro appliances are above 2000va.:angel: Its nice being able to cook and iron without being constrained to 1800 watts:p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.