override time switch at both floors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toros

Hello all, I have to override already shut-down lights (through the 2-contact lighting control automatic time switch) in a 2-story office building. And , per California T-24......Code , I have to provide override rotary time-switch at entery of each floor. (Timer is by: "Intermatic # ETC 702156 Can I do That, design that way??? auto-timer with associated normaly closed contactors cross-0talking with two override switches at each floor enteries????? can you send me scatch, cut-sheet..... Thank you sorry that I can not attach my design into this thread, I do not know how to do it

Toros

Hello all, I have to override already shut-down lights (through the 2-contact lighting control automatic time switch) in a 2-story office building. And , per California T-24......Code , I have to provide override rotary time-switch at entery of each floor. (Timer is by: "Intermatic # ETC 702156 Can I do That, design that way??? auto-timer with associated normaly closed contactors cross-0talking with two override switches at each floor enteries????? can you send me scatch, cut-sheet..... Thank you sorry that I can not attach my design into this thread, I do not know how to do it

See attached; if it is correct

Attachments

• timer & 2-override sw[1].pdf
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.