Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 85

Thread: van vs truck

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    12,755
    Quote Originally Posted by iwire View Post
    Does your hair fit through doorways?

    So no, but it parks in my driveway very well on snowy days.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    1,324
    Quote Originally Posted by iwire View Post
    Does your hair fit through doorways?

    So no, but it parks in my driveway very well on snowy days.
    So, you take winters off because you can't get the van out of the driveway? Do you winter down in Florida?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    12,755
    A van is about as useful in the snow as a snow shovel is in Florida.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    59,831
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1971 View Post
    So, you take winters off because you can't get the van out of the driveway? Do you winter down in Florida?
    No, I just stay home and get paid for my good looks.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    12,755
    Quote Originally Posted by iwire View Post
    No, I just stay home and get paid for my good looks.
    Nobody believes that. Now if I said that, it's totally believable.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    1,324
    Quote Originally Posted by peter d View Post
    A van is about as useful in the snow as a snow shovel is in Florida.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    1,324
    Quote Originally Posted by iwire View Post
    No, I just stay home and get paid for my good looks.
    Sounds like a losing proposition.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    59,831
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1971 View Post
    Sounds like a losing proposition.
    Don't hate me because I am beautiful.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    12,755
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1971 View Post
    Am I wrong?

    Now, if you have studded snow tires, that's a different story.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    1,324
    Quote Originally Posted by peter d View Post
    Am I wrong?

    Now, if you have studded snow tires, that's a different story.
    You are wrong. No issues with vans and winter here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •