Thread: Elevator Recall

Elevator Recall

I have a building with 3 elevators and 3 control relays for the elevator recall. Now the AHJ ask me the following question, Are all 3 elevators duplexing, if is yes I need revise the Sequence of operation of the elevator recall. I don understand why I need to change the sequence, and I check all the NFPA books, the FFPC, FBC and doesn't said nothing about this question. Can somebody explain or tell me where I can found this information. Thanks

It would be best to check with the State, or local Elevator inspectors. They are more up to date with requirements when it comes to recall procedures and sequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Fm56 View Post
    I have a building with 3 elevators and 3 control relays for the elevator recall. Now the AHJ ask me the following question, Are all 3 elevators duplexing, if is yes I need revise the Sequence of operation of the elevator recall. I don understand why I need to change the sequence, and I check all the NFPA books, the FFPC, FBC and doesn't said nothing about this question. Can somebody explain or tell me where I can found this information. Thanks
    What is the current sequence?

#PrudentPrePlannigPreventsPissPoorPerformance