My question is based on the 2008 electrical code. I have a question about grounding a service for a outbuilding. It will have no water supply to this building. The 125 amp service will be back to back. Should I run a ground from the meter base into the 125amp main service panel?
And at what spot (meter base or Main Panel)should I bring the #6 ground wire to the ground rod. Thank you