The Utility companies in Michigan require a AC disconnect between the inverter AC output and the back feed breaker in the electrical panel, to be located in proximity to the utility meter. If i am installing a service disconnect off the meter and converting the existing electrical panel to a sub-panel, can the new service disconnect be also used as the solar AC disconnect ? (they serve the same purpose). Where can i find verbage to validate this /
Thank you