Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How do you install this light?

Lithonia makes a light that looks about the same. I think a couple of other reputable manufacturers also make similar fixtures. I'm sure those are listed.

Just like any other light fixture, there will be knock-offs that aren't listed.

I can't tell if the one in the photo is a Lithonia or not. But don't assume its not listed just because it looks like a knock off that wasn't listed.

Quote Originally Posted by steve66 View Post
    Lithonia makes a light that looks about the same. I think a couple of other reputable manufacturers also make similar fixtures. I'm sure those are listed.

Just like any other light fixture, there will be knock-offs that aren't listed.

I can't tell if the one in the photo is a Lithonia or not. But don't assume its not listed just because it looks like a knock off that wasn't listed.
    I don't assume its not listed, I just don't know of a good way to connect to romex.

Lithonia wafers look about the same but have junction box attached to cord with knockouts and wagos, like can light junction box but smaller
    Dave Ruth
    Ready Electric