Analog Temperature Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tshea

Looking for ideas. I found a Red Lion IMT 02063 temperature sensor with thermocouple input, and analog output. It's what could work but I think with all the features it's overkill.
Looking for ideas what to use to monitor temperature, with local display. Needs K thermocouple input, analog output 4-20ma, and 120-240v
power supply.

Thanks for any help!

Jon456

Looking for ideas. I found a Red Lion IMT 02063 temperature sensor with thermocouple input, and analog output. It's what could work but I think with all the features it's overkill.
Looking for ideas what to use to monitor temperature, with local display. Needs K thermocouple input, analog output 4-20ma, and 120-240v
power supply.
Just curious why you need analog output. There are temperature monitors with thermocouple input that have digital display of temperature and even include controlled relays and alarms.

tshea

Just curious why you need analog output. There are temperature monitors with thermocouple input that have digital display of temperature and even include controlled relays and alarms.

Analog output is 4-20ma. The output connects to a transmitter which sends about 8 different signals to a computer through a CAT5 line.
If I was redesigning I would have everything networked and connected to hubs and switches with separate IP addresses.

Found a unit on Omega.com

Status
Not open for further replies.