Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Floor Cell System

Quote Originally Posted by pjholguin View Post
    Do do you have access to the American Electricians Handbook edition 12?
    If you do, look at 9-91 to 9-105 and 9-137 to 9-153. There is a fair amount of information in this section about in floor systems.
    No but maybe I'll get It. Is it helpful overall?

I couldn't figure how to insert a pdf here, but google "Walkerduct Floor Boxes" and check out the pdf's on installation

Quote Originally Posted by cdslotz View Post
    I couldn't figure how to insert a pdf here, but google "Walkerduct Floor Boxes" and check out the pdf's on installation
    Thanks.

So I have a bunch of small offices on the floor with receptacles everywhere. Would wall receptacles be fed from the trench duct or would they be fed from overhead? If I could feed them from the trench duct I don't think the receptacles would fall right by the trench duct in every location. So if have to go horz in wall then down to duct. Not sure how you make entry into duct with cable of this could happen at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrlucky74 View Post
    So I have a bunch of small offices on the floor with receptacles everywhere. Would wall receptacles be fed from the trench duct or would they be fed from overhead? If I could feed them from the trench duct I don't think the receptacles would fall right by the trench duct in every location. So if have to go horz in wall then down to duct. Not sure how you make entry into duct with cable of this could happen at all.
    If you can go overhead and the powers that be will let you, why in the world would you want to try and tap the trench duct?

Quote Originally Posted by gadfly56 View Post
    If you can go overhead and the powers that be will let you, why in the world would you want to try and tap the trench duct?
    IDK that's why I asked, thank you.