Thread: NFPA 72 Adoption

NFPA 72 Adoption

Can anyone inform me of what year/version of the NFPA 72 is currently being enforced in the state of Florida or more specifically Hillsborough County?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Unbridled View Post
    Can anyone inform me of what year/version of the NFPA 72 is currently being enforced in the state of Florida or more specifically Hillsborough County?

Thanks in advance
    I believe the 2010 version is being enforced until 12/31 of this year. I would like just to confirm

So I figured how hard could it be, just Google it.

I couldn't find it.
    I can build anything you want if you draw a picture of it on the back of a big enough check.

There's no substitute for hard work....but that doesn't mean I'm going to give up trying to find one.

John Childress
    Electrical Inspector
    IAEI / CEI / C10
    Certified Electrical Inspector

Wow...

I realized I initially located NFPA 70, and even that was difficult to find. This is about the closest thing I could locate under Chapter 26 under Fire Prevention and Detection of the Florida Building Code

https://library.municode.com/fl/hill...RLA_CH26FIPRPR
    Last edited by tw1156; 10-12-17 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbridled View Post

Thanks in advance
    I eventually called the county fire marshal. The 2010 NFPA 72 is currently being enforced until 12/31 of this year at which time the 2013 will be enforced.