PV software

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkb

I apologize for the diversion, but you touched a hot button of mine. After not using it for more than a year, I subscribed (you cannot buy it any more) to Adobe Acrobat Pro, now called Acrobat DC. During my hiatus from the software, Adobe made major "improvements" to the program so that it will run on mobile devices, and in the process made it so difficult to use on a desktop system that I am this close <holding up thumb and index finger about 1/4 inch apart> to abandoning my one year prepaid investment in the program and switching to Bluebeam.

For one, the tools icons are so huge on a desktop monitor that instead of compact detailed toolbars where I could have everything I needed at my fingertips, the tools button takes my document off the screen and replaces it with a full page of giant icons. Also, some functions that I use all the time are now buried three or four deep in nested menus instead of being a tool button out where I can see them. Now I have to remember down which rabbit hole they stuck them and what they are called now.

They took a logically laid out program that was intuitively simple to use and tried to make it all things to all people, and in the process made it so that it doesn't work well for anybody.

end rant

dude... BLUEBEAM is the best program I've ever used I would like to quit using cad and do all my designs in bluebeam

I am also done with Acrobat once I used Bluebeam.

Status
Not open for further replies.