Thread: Need Recommended study Material for North Carolina.

Need Recommended study Material for North Carolina.

Have worked in the industrial repair side for 20 years. Want to take test for my license.

I have Mike's books from 2008 but they are testing on 2014 in North Carolina, are these sufficient for practice? Also business laws are on the test. Any recommended material is appreciate as I have relocated need my license for employment. I am familiar with using the code book just not quik and precise all the time.

Thanks in advance
    JC73

You need to buy the business laws and the alarm book for the test. I believe they give you the code book and the alarm code for the test, but not the business law book.
    They say I shot a man named Gray and took his wife to Italy
    She inherited a million bucks and when she died it came to me
    I can't help it if I'm lucky

Quote Originally Posted by JC73 View Post
    Have worked in the industrial repair side for 20 years. Want to take test for my license.

I have Mike's books from 2008 but they are testing on 2014 in North Carolina, are these sufficient for practice? Also business laws are on the test. Any recommended material is appreciate as I have relocated need my license for employment. I am familiar with using the code book just not quik and precise all the time.

Thanks in advance
    JC73

I did a two day test prep course with Jade Learning. You leave with a bunch of study material and access to online tests.

I crammed the weekend before the test and got an 85 or 86.