Thread: NetAXS Access Control Help Needed

NetAXS Access Control Help Needed

I Have a Honeywell NetAXS4 system with Honeywell OP30HONR prox readers, does anyone know of any other keyfob options available other then the honeywell PX-KEY (34 bit prox keyfob) that will work with this system, HID, generic keyfob, etc? Thank you in advance for your help.

You can order 34-bit cards/fobs from about any HID distributor, but Honeywell probably buys 10,000 or more at a time and gets commensurate pricing, so if you're looking for a deal, you may not find it. At a minimum you'll need the Facility ID and the Starting ID Number to place an order. You might want to send a working card or fob to a card vendor and let them get the information from it. They are all over the Web.

For a price, big corporate accounts and manufacturers can "buy" a Facility ID that a card manufacturer won't sell to anyone else. If this is what Honeywell has done, your only source may be Honeywell.

Good luck!!

Are their compatible cards?

I believe that in the programming of the NETAXS panel the bit rate and other info is able to be modified? does anyone have any experience using fobs other then the Honeywell PXkey they could recommend? there are many options out their but would like to know other professionals opinions/experience? we are using omniprox weigand readers and I have many extra HID 1346LNSM from other site installs (other manufacturers systems..) wondering if they are compatible? Thank you..