Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Hotel Budget number

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    5,839
    Quote Originally Posted by rp9ball View Post
    This number is just for budgeting to see if the owner would like to pursue the project further.

    The owners needs to get with a GCs that have built similar projects in the area. They will be able to give an idea of what overall construction cost will be for a project like this.

    The idea that an owner wants to try to break cost down by trade is something you really don't want to get involved with.
    The 95% of people that you can't trust give the other 5% a bad name.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    Posts
    65
    T&M


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    624
    🤣🤣🤣


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •