Thread: Washington Laws & Rules (RCW & WAC) Study material??

Washington Laws & Rules (RCW & WAC) Study material??

I'm a licensed contractor and journeyman in CA and qualifying individual for a contractor license in NV.

I'm getting ready to take the Administrators Exam in WA and need to find some study material that includes Washington laws and rules. I found tons of Washington study guides but they look like generic electrician study guides and don't seem to include the Washington specific study material.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking for Washington Laws & Rules practice questions specifically.
    Name:  WA License.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  18.9 KB

Wac/rcw

Quote Originally Posted by Controls-Man View Post
    I'm a licensed contractor and journeyman in CA and qualifying individual for a contractor license in NV.

I'm getting ready to take the Administrators Exam in WA and need to find some study material that includes Washington laws and rules. I found tons of Washington study guides but they look like generic electrician study guides and don't seem to include the Washington specific study material.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking for Washington Laws & Rules practice questions specifically.
    Name:  WA License.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  18.9 KB
    Go to Washington state labor and industries and you can print out the laws and rules from there.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasbl7 View Post
    Go to Washington state labor and industries and you can print out the laws and rules from there.
    Actual laws & regs are a lousy study guide, they don't help at all with the common interpretations and you can't know what's considered important on the tests. (If reading the regs worked, we wouldn't need study guides.)

Quote Originally Posted by thomasbl7 View Post
    I already did that.

Besides reading it, I’m looking for sample questions.