Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Outdoor Low Voltage conduit run

Quote Originally Posted by JFletcher View Post
    Having done hotel maintenance for several years, I also know that no guests have ever left a review like as follows:

"The hotel staff was knowledgeable and courteous, the rooms were clean and spacious, the location was great and the prices or unbeatable, however I will not recommend this to anyone else and give a one-star rating because the EMT going to security camera wasn't installed perfectly"
    So all those reviews we fill out go to the maintenance man???

No wonder we never see any improvements.

JAP>

Quote Originally Posted by jap View Post
    So all those reviews we fill out go to the maintenance man???

No wonder we never see any improvements.

JAP>
    the reviews you fill out usually go to a low end sales type guy whose job is to placate angry customers without actually getting anything done. these type of people last about 2 months because they're constantly having to lie to the guest.

I took as much pride in doing maintenance as I do electrical, and if I had control over fixing the customer complaints, believe me they would be fixed. few things were more irritating to me than reading online reviews about broken stuff that the front desk or housekeeping never let us know about, or management never would budget to fix
    Electricians do it until it Hertz!

Quote Originally Posted by JFletcher View Post
    the reviews you fill out usually go to a low end sales type guy whose job is to placate angry customers without actually getting anything done. these type of people last about 2 months because they're constantly having to lie to the guest.

I took as much pride in doing maintenance as I do electrical, and if I had control over fixing the customer complaints, believe me they would be fixed. few things were more irritating to me than reading online reviews about broken stuff that the front desk or housekeeping never let us know about, or management never would budget to fix
    I'm with ya.

JAP>