Electric Worm Getter (Safety hazards??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mivey

I got tired of waiting to see them... plus I used a .22 and my neighbor called the police on me for discharging a firearm (I got bored and fired into the ground when I thought they might be there...). They just gave me a warning, but I'm sure I'm on some sort of terrorist watch list somewhere now.
Silencer. It makes a slight poof, about like a pellet gun.

mivey

Grunting is a good way to get worms. A piece of tobacco stick or wood stake driven several inches into the dirt, then stroke the end (a slight taper on the end helps) with a brick to make it vibrate and worms will soon begin popping up all around you.

RichB

Occupation
Electrician/Electrical Inspector
Geez, you fire either one of those in these parts and you'll go through at least 3 municipalities. None of whom will be amused. :happysad:

:happysad:Know what you mean--ever since I left Montana the only place I have found to get any kind of distance is out in Eatonville, Wa--got a 500 meter range so I can do my long range stuff-- from the Swift up to my Sharps--paper targetsonly though--no metal unless it is on the BPCR Silhouette days

Also noticed that I have lost about 100 Feet/sec---went from around 5000 feet in elevation to 300--darn air density--it's kinda like those gravity sumpsa that are all over the place causing misses!!!:lol::happysad::slaphead:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.