Thread: PV Associates Course

PV Associates Course

I am looking to take online classes to prepare for the NABCEP certification exams. Did anyone participate in the course given at the NABCEP conference this march? It was given by Dr, Sean White who has courses at Heatspring.com. The classes are not cheap so I was looking for some input from anyone that may have taken these classes. I am an instructor of Electrical Technology and a licensed master electrician in the State of Texas. David B Rivera
    Last edited by David B Rivera; 05-13-18 at 02:08 PM.

Certification Test.

Bill Royland

Quote Originally Posted by David B Rivera View Post
    I am looking to take online classes to prepare for the NABCEP certification exams. Did anyone participate in the course given at the NABCEP conference this march? It was given by Dr, Sean White who has courses at Heatspring.com. The classes are not cheap so I was looking for some input from anyone that may have taken these classes. I am an instructor of Electrical Technology and a licensed master electrician in the State of Texas. David B Rivera
    Dave this is where I've been taking my online course https://nccleantech.ncsu.edu/education-training/

Quote Originally Posted by David B Rivera View Post
    ImagineSolar https://imaginesolar.com/ has NABCEP prep courses here in Austin and on line.