NICET FAS lvl 3 exam dispute / challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin B

I noticed you didn't get any reply's so I'll through my two cents in. My experience is that the Authority having jurisdiction is usually the one giving the exam. I've lived in Nedrasks and Alabama and in both of those states the AHJ dose not argue about test results. I think the only thing a person can do is take it again.

Good luck,

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
I noticed you didn't get any reply's so I'll through my two cents in. My experience is that the Authority having jurisdiction is usually the one giving the exam. I've lived in Nedrasks and Alabama and in both of those states the AHJ dose not argue about test results. I think the only thing a person can do is take it again.

Good luck,

NICET is a private organization and no AHJ has a thing to say about its processes and procedures. It gives its own tests. It recently revamped its entire process. We had a presentation by one of the national level folks, and they basically said it's kinda SNAFU for the level II, III, and IV applicants. So much so that when they finish their review, some folks may be getting a refund or free do-over.

Beyond that, I just looked at their web site and don't find any appeal process. Use their "Contact Us" page to see what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.